Hands-On-Workshops™ (H-O-W™) powered by TrainStation™ provides Adobe products (CS5, CS4, CS3) training across Western Canada. The services includes One-on-One, Group, In-house training at your facility, and a broad range of services: graphic / web design consulting & outsourcing, E-Distance training and limited open-enrollment workshops.
Adobe Training Specialists
Whether you are an individual upgrading your skills, or a corporate representative seeking to improve the productivity of your workforce, training represents a significant dollar investment. At TrainStation™ our aim is to give you the maximum value for your training dollar.
- All of our Hands-On-Workshops™ are instructor-led by Adobe Certified Trainers and / or industry experienced professionals. Each workshop consists primarily of hands on projects. Our learners learn to do by doing.
- Working with the Adobe product suite isn’t just our job, it’s our passion. We are continually pushing the boundaries of our knowledge so that we can bring our clients the most powerful and efficient techniques possible.
- Workshop class sizes (6-8 participants) are kept small to make sure all learners receive the individual attention they require.
- Trish Anderson is a Certified Master Trainer with over 25 years experience in graphic design, layout and production; she was the first trainer in Western Canada to certify as an Adobe Certificate Expert.
- Leslie Williams is an accomplished freelance Illustrator and Web Designer and an Adobe Certified Trainer with many years experience in the Adobe Web Suite of product.
What Our Clients Say
One of the things I really appreciated was Trish’s ability to effectively translate what we were learning into real-world examples that made sense. Often in learning a new skill the most difficult part is taking part into the real world but that wasn’t the case here as she would provide examples of how each technique could be used and light bulbs were going in all the place. Thanks (Media Industry)
I appreciate everything Trish taught. It went beyond my expectations and the take home materials are fantastic. (Education Industry)
Trish’s knowledge of Acrobat is incredible. She has so much information and a great way of presenting it. (Non-Profit Organization)
Leslie – Very knowledgeable and very experienced with the kind of issues I’m going to have to deal with. (Fashion Manufacturer)
I am glad it was 2 days: 3 would be too much and 1 – too little. I appreciated how each lesson built well on the previous subjects which helped to reinforce the learning process with repetition under different circumstances. (Government Agency)
Lots of helpful hints and tips. Processes and key skills are taught in a clear and concise manner. (Hospitality Industry)
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-10185608-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);